Realms of Albina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realms of Albina

There is only one thing that connects the nine realms together, and that is Albina. A middle ground where the different races can meet and travel to foreign lands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Origins of Mani
Character Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:34 pm

» Aliné Monastir- The orphan girl.
Character Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeby Ralmain Eldridge Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:12 pm

» Anna, Droya and Media, The Three Judges
Character Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeby Ralmain Eldridge Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:56 pm

» Weapon Template
Character Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:05 pm

» Andromeda the Executioner
Character Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeby Ralmain Eldridge Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:21 pm

» Ralmain "Enthüller" Eldridge
Character Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:04 pm

» Synn, the Synthetic Living Being
Character Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeby Synn Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:12 pm

» Monlina the Ainish
Character Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:02 pm

» Character Template
Character Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeby Andromeda Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:53 pm

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Andromeda
Character Creation Rules I_vote_lcapCharacter Creation Rules I_voting_barCharacter Creation Rules I_vote_rcap 
Ralmain Eldridge
Character Creation Rules I_vote_lcapCharacter Creation Rules I_voting_barCharacter Creation Rules I_vote_rcap 
Synn
Ginger Tanalia
Aliné

Character Creation Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andromeda
Admin
Andromeda

Character Creation Rules Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation Rules   Character Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 9:07 pm

The rules pertaining to the creation of characters in Albina are as follows.

-Characters can only be one race, there is no such thing as an interracial character.

-When creating your character, using reference pictures is fine. All you have to do is add enough details to finish the looks. The written part should end up to be a half to a full paragraph long. Please be as accurate as possible when writing.

-Appearance will need to have information on these subjects to be accepted:

• Height
  • The build of the character
  • What color their hair, skin and eyes are
  • Any markings, tattoos and piercings. Notable scars and birthmarks are considered markings
  • Clothes that they normally wear on a day to day basis

-If the reference picture is from a show, please acknowledge it to give credit to the owners.

-When writing your background history, please keep in mind that the history is on the most part created after your character. This site will be set up in a Dungeon and Dragons way. It is okay that you don't have a lot of information. The only time history will be asked to be changed is for three reasons. There is not enough, it contradicts a history that has been approved or it enables the character too much power.

-Background history should have a minimum of a paragraph written. Other than that, it can be as long as you want it to be.

If the character does not follow the mentioned rules, approval will not be given until it is rewritten no ifs, ands, or buts.

Races:
Khonsuvian
Ainish
Nabun
Laranian
Perunian
Dalian
Teshuban
Nephthino
Manian

The description of each race is shown below.

Last edited by Andromeda on Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:32 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Nazi yelled at me.)
Back to top Go down
Andromeda
Admin
Andromeda

PostSubject: Khonsuvian   Character Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 11:33 pm

Khonsuvian is a race of fast moving people, where speed is the key to success. They are constantly wearing a lightweight and tight suit that is able to protect them better from their realm's harsh conditions. The suit alternates between the colors black and white to better protect them from the burning days and freezing nights. Their hair and eyes have faded into pale, pastel colors while their skin has darkened over the years.

Last edited by Andromedia on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andromeda
Admin
Andromeda

PostSubject: Ainish   Character Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 1:42 am

Ainish is a race full of peaceful and party loving people. Since being raised in very hot and humid conditions, they tend to wear less clothing than the other races. When working, they wear plain and loose clothes since they are an agricultural race. Outside of work, though, they wear bright and tight clothing that can be very promiscuous. Their hair and eyes are bright neon colors because of the rich atmosphere. Their skin, on the other hand, is deeply tanned from all the times working under the sun.

Last edited by Andromedia on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andromeda
Admin
Andromeda

PostSubject: Nabun   Character Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 9:51 pm

Nabun is a race of knowledge and advanced technology. These people are driven by a need to learn and understand how things tick. High fashioned clothes made from the finest materials are what they choose to wear. Along with fine cloth, they would wear machinery that they have created. In contrast with the other races, Nabun is the plainest of them all and the most diverse of physical looks. You could find a pale, white haired girl with bright red eyes standing next to a man with chocolate colored skin and both being Nabun.

Last edited by Andromedia on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andromeda
Admin
Andromeda

PostSubject: Laranian   Character Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 4:24 pm

Laranian is a race of warriors and generals. They are known for their war tactics and for being in nearly every war Albina has faced. Clad in armor and weapons at all times, this race is one of the easiest to spot and recognize. Their armor is made from the only metal found in their realm, since it is one of the very few that won’t rust in Laran. It is a reddish metal that has been beaten down with age and use. Some crude versions of the technology found on Nabun could be seen mixed with their armor. Their skin is stained red, while their hair and eyes are dark plain colors.

Last edited by Andromedia on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andromeda
Admin
Andromeda

PostSubject: Perunian   Character Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 5:04 pm

Perunian is a race of electrified people and personalities, they are the most level headed of all the races. Due to the constant storms and little sunlight, these people have paled over the years. However, they are known for their looks to change to adapt in a new realm. These people will wear thick clothing for warmth and conductors to control electricity held on them. If found in Perun, they will have pale, ice blue skin and bleached eyes and hair. If found in the other realms, they will adapt some of the looks of the realm.

Last edited by Andromedia on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andromeda
Admin
Andromeda

PostSubject: Dalian   Character Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 5:31 pm

Dalian is a race of slow changing and old people. They are known for their intense magic and teaching other races magic. The huge and ancient forests have deeply shaped the looks of this race. They wear fine silk cloth with precious ores that are only found on Daebyeol. These people have often been compared and confused by the legends of elves found on Nabun. They have porcelain like skin and huge doll like eyes. Their hair tends to be white blond, fiery red, nutmeg brown or ink black.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda
Admin
Andromeda

PostSubject: Teshuban   Character Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 5:46 pm

Teshuban is a race of ice and frost giants. These people have been deeply affected by their realm, being mutated by it. The people who have become mutated by the realm wear suits to keep themselves alive, which will keep their body cold and protect them from shattering. The people who haven’t mutated, however, wears them to prevent mutations, it will instead keep them warm and sealed from the environment. The mutated will have ice like features while the normal will have regular looks, similar to the Nabuns and Perunians.

Last edited by Andromeda on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andromeda
Admin
Andromeda

PostSubject: Nepthino   Character Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 6:58 pm

Nepthino is a race of water people and innocence. They are known for being kind and their excellent medical knowledge. They wear light, colorful clothing that is anti water absorbent. This is important due to the fact that they are mainly water. This change has been influenced by their realm’s environment mutating them, similar to the Teshubans. They will be naturally colored in any shade of blue, but are capable of altering to different colors. They can have different stages of the mutations, from only the hair is water to the whole entire body being water.

Last edited by Andromedia on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andromeda
Admin
Andromeda

PostSubject: Manian   Character Creation Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 7:16 pm

Manian is a race of gloominess and miners. When the realm became unstable, the ecosystem crashed and this race nearly was killed off. Those who survived became immune to the extremely harsh environment they live in. They started wearing enchanted clothes to protect and hide them from the mutated monsters now living in the realm. They will often have white skin and hair with bright red eyes. They are, however, the most durable of all the races and are the only ones capable to be in their now destroyed realm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Rules   Character Creation Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Creation Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Realms of Albina :: Creation Halls :: Character Creation :: Character Rules-
Jump to: